top of page


UNIÓN LEGAL offers comprehensive immigration law advice for foreign citizens, either individuals or corporate entities, in all matters related to the procedures and formalities necessary to establish their residence in Spain, with special attention to planning and regulation of fiscal matters that may have an impact on their daily life.


The UNIÓN LEGAL team focus on citizens from Russia and China. For this purpose we also count with native partners from both countries that allow us to offer personalized and complete attention to our clients.




  • Entrepreneurship and Internationalization Support Act: residence and work permits; visas. Comprehensive advice for the purchase of real estate in Spain (verification of charges that may affect the property, drawing up private purchase agreements, preparing public deeds and attendance to signature before the relevant Notary Public, arrangements and completion of applicable tax returns and registration in the Property Registry.

  • Family regrouping applications.

  • Governmental reports for the stay or residence of minors.

  • Residence permit due to social ties, work reasons and/or family regrouping.

  • Residence permit due to exceptional circumstances.

  • Non-work residence permits.

  • Initial  work and residence permit as employee or self-employed.

  • Changing from a residence permit to a work and residence permit.

  • Application and renewal of EU citizens' family card.

  • EU family regrouping.

  • Modification of EU citizens' family card.

  • Application and renewal of study permits.

  • Work authorizations for students.

  • Regrouping of student relatives.

  • Re-entry authorization requests.

  • Application for foreigner's identification number “NIE”.

  • Nationality applications.

  • Civil marriage files (formalities and procedures).

  • Registration of marriages celebrated abroad (outside Spain).

  • Appeals against the refusal of granting Spanish nationality.

  • Appeals against the refusal to register a marriage.

  • Letters of invitation.

  • Legalization of documents before the Ministry of Justice and the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

  • Apostille and diplomatic authentication of Spanish documents to be used abroad.

  • Translation of foreign documents by official translators.

  • Validation of driver's licenses.

  • Assistance to any individuals under arrest at a police station.

  • Allegations against deportation orders.

  • Assistance to foreign individuals at airport.

  • Ordinary and extraordinary appeals before any Administration body.

  • Contentious-Administrative appeals before Spanish Courts.

  • Request for homologation, validation and recognition of university degrees.

bottom of page